After really focusing on health and wellness for the last few years, I’ve come across a few items that have really stuck out and worked their way up on my favorites list. 🙂 Here are 5 of my favorite health-related items. Just keep in mind, I was not paid for any of these reviews. These are just a few of my favorite things:
- Nike Fuel Band – I love my Nike FuelBand. It helps count calories burned, steps taken, and gives me FuelPoints for what I’ve done during the day. You can compare your points with other Nike Friends to help keep you motivated. When you sync your FuelBand with your computer and/or iPhone, it also will record all the information from your FuelBand and keep you motivated as you see how many days in a row you’ve reached your point goal.
- Jack LaLanne Stainless Steel Power Juice Pro – I love my juicer! I don’t use it nearly enough. When I do use it though, I notice a huge increase in energy, my digestion is better, and my skin clears up. One of my favorite juices includes kale, lemon, orange, apple, and carrots. It’s not super sweet and it doesn’t taste completely like juiced vegetables.
- Oil Burner – If I’m in a bad mood, nothing helps more than a great smelling oil burning in my oil burner. In my area, there is a local shop that offers a HUGE variety of oils for different moods/ailments. They have ones that help with headaches, stress, and more. They are easy to use and make your whole house smell fantastic!
- Stress Relief Eucalyptus Hand Lotion – After a long day before bed, I’ll use this lotion on my hands. Sitting on the edge of the bed and just smelling the lotion instantly puts me in a better mood, which is great before bed!
- GoFit Combat Rope – If you’ve never used a combat rope, try it! It’s such an amazing workout in such a short amount of time. I don’t use it as often as I’d like, but I like go running and then finish up with a combat rope. Definitely check out all the videos on YouTube because there are tons of workouts you can do with them. Your arms, legs, and abs will feel like rubber afterwards and it’s SO worth it!