The food we eat on a regular basis can cause our bodies to have a reaction such as headaches, irritability, inflammation, obesity, and more. A detox allows our body to get some rest from every day stresses and help heal our body. Our bodies already eliminate waste through the colon, liver, kidneys, etc. But the Elite Health Coaching detox programs and cleanses are meant to boost all aspects of your body’s natural detoxification system, giving it the extra boost it occasionally needs.
Why should you do a detox?
- Boost your immune system to prevent illnesses such as the flu, cold, etc.
- Boost your mood, energy, and productivity by clearing your mind.
- Shed excess weight!
Because everybody’s needs are different, Elite Health Coaching offers a wide-variety of detox programs and cleanses.
- The first option is the Seasonal Detox Guide by Elite Health Coaching. During these detox programs, you will find yourself feeling more awake, lighter, and more aware of your body and your body’s cravings. During the 7-day detox, you will avoid all processed foods, alcohol, refined sugars, refined flours, and more. You will focus on staying hydrated, eating clean, and curbing your sweet tooth with things like fruits and sweet vegetables. I recommend doing one detox every 3 months. Visit us here to see what time of year a detox should be done.
- The next option is the Elite Health Coaching Junk Food Cleanse. This is a personalized 11-day email program where you’ll be supported by a Certified Health Coach giving you suggestions, tips, motivation, and encouragement daily to help you successfully cleanse your body from junk food!
- Another option is the Elite Health Coaching Sugar Cleanse. This is also a personalized 11-day email program where you’ll be supported by a Certified Health Coach giving you suggestions, tips, motivation, and encouragement daily to help you kick sugar to the curb! This is a great cleanse if you find that you are craving sugar/sweets at a specific time of day every day, never have a satisfied sweet tooth, or if you notice you start to withdrawal from sugar if you don’t have sugar regularly.
Do you have questions about doing a detox or cleanse? Contact me directly with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org OR (801) 673-0427 OR fill out the form below!