If you want to lose weight and be healthier, there are diets out there that will work for almost anyone! A plant-based diet is a great place to start! Plant based diets can be done by adults and children alike. For adults who want to be healthier and lose weight this may be a great option.
Some of the benefits of going meatless are:
- Lower risk of heart disease
- Good for the environment
- Vegan protein options are typically less expensive than animal proteins
- Can help with constipation due to increase of fiber
- Can clear up acne due to less added hormones in your protein sources
- Protect against chronic diseases like heart disease
If you are new to a plant-based diet, there are vegan protein options out there that will help provide your body with the protein it needs, while giving you a variety of food. Some of these vegan protein options are grains, beans, seitan, soy, nuts, and leafy greens.
You can ease your way into a plant-based diet by going meatless 1-3 times per week. Also by focusing on less red meat and eating more poultry, eggs, and vegan protein sources, you’ll still receive some of the health benefits of going meatless. Other foods to eat would be fresh fruits & vegetables, low fat foods, and whole grains.
Are you wanting to go vegetarian and aren’t sure how? Or are you wanting to consume less animal products but feel lost? Don’t worry! The Elite Health Coaching Veggie Pledge is here to help! You’ll get 10 days worth of personalized emails to help you stay motivated with tips and recommendations on how to cut out the unwanted animal products in your life!
Why should you take the Elite Health Coaching Veggie Pledge?
- Increased mental clarity
- Increased physical clarity
- Incorporate new foods you may not have tried otherwise
- Figure out your cravings
- Get recipes and tips on how to increase your vegetable intake!
Are you ready to take the Veggie Pledge? Sign up for $25.00 here!