What exactly is an Integrative Certified Health Coach? This question comes up a lot when I explain exactly what Elite Health Coaching offers. Here is a list of what an integrative certified health coach is and does:
- Create a relationship with clients to help reach their health & wellness goals
- Coaching provided in a non-judgmental environment where you can discuss not only your health and wellness goals but also your fears, what may be holding you back, and how to approach your goals
- Integrative Health Coach takes into account the mind, body, and soul when discussing solutions and providing support
- Empowers and helps keep focus for the clients to reach their goals
- Help sustain the state of mind to reach their goals
- Provide many resources along with support to make goals achievable with minimal stress
Coaching can be done by phone which is great for busy parents, professionals, and more. Coaching can also be provided in person if local. Locations where in-person coaching can be provided are:
- Utah County: Payson, Spanish Fork, Springville, Provo, Orem, Lindon, Pleasant Grove, American Fork, Alpine, Highland, Saratoga Springs, Eagle Mountain, Cedar Hills, and Lehi!
- Salt Lake County: Draper, Bluffdale, Riverton, Herriman, Sandy, West Valley City, South Jordan, West Jordan, Cottonwood Heights, Midvale, Murray, Taylorsville, Millcreek, Holladay, Sugarhouse, Salt Lake City, Kearns, Rose Park, and Glendale!
- Weber County: Farr West, Riverdale, Ogden, Pleasant View, Plain City, Harrisville, West Haven, Roy, Hooper, and Washington Terrace!
- Davis County: Bountiful, Centerville, Clearfield, Clinton, Farmington, Fruit Heights, Kaysville, Layton, North Salt Lake, South Weber, Sunset, Syracuse, West Bountiful, West Point, and Woods Cross!
Still not convinced that you could benefit from hiring a health coach, contact me at Sadie@elitehealthcoaching.com. We can set up a time to go over the benefits, costs, and any other concerns that you may have!